Suri Cruise Fashion (02)

    One of the most fashionable babies in Hollywood at the moment is hands down Suri Cruise. She must constantly be watching the trends – what’s hot off the Dior, Prada, Burberry, and Janie and Jack runways. I don’t know how she does it time after time! It’s almost as if she has a stylist or someone to dress her each and every morning. In all seriousness though, I bet she does have a stylist. I mean why not? Your dad is Tom Cruise and the fashionable Katie Holmes! Here are some of my favorite outfits and I’ve also included some pictures of when Suri’s hair was cute. It seems to be slowly dwindling down into quite a mess! She still is pretty cute though.

    This photo selection is full of some of the cutest pics of little miss Suri. The clothes, accessories, and shoes are all great. But the main thing that I would like to point out that this little section is when Suri’s hair was sooooo cute!!! Her little bob was adorable! I think that TomKat should bring back the bob ASAP!!


    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion


    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion
    suri cruise fashion


    Fabulous coat!! It really complements her coloring! The dress underneath is Janie and Jack. My niece happens to have worn this for her very first Christmas! Now Janie and Jack is a very nice store, but it is definitely affordable. I like to see some of these rich little kiddos not wearing only Burberry and Prada!

    I would never think to put a little darling in grey but she makes it work! This dress is really cute!

    This outfit would have to be my most favorite one of all. The hair is great and the shoes are the perfect accessory to accent the subtle red Burberry stripe.

    This one is just too cute from head to toe! The shoes are precious! I would snatch up those shoes in a second as well as wear this whole outfit, and I’m 21 years old!

    It can be so hard to know what is the appropriate outfit to wear for certain events. But when attending the very exclusive Disney World park, the place to see and be seen, it’s even more important that you dress to impress! I would have to say that Suri nailed this one right on the head. She looks like a perfect little princess. Her face is so sweet looking up at Mickey too! She has to be in her absolute element! Love this.

    This is a nice wind in the hair shot. Way to work your surroundings Suri! This is another fashion from the Janie and Jack collection. Also on a completely separate note, I bought this same dress for my little niece for a special night out on the town as well! So needless to say, I love it!

    Now to end with a few pictures of Suri sassing it up in her kitten heals! You go girl! If you can handle walking in heals then you’re not too young to wear them! Now if she were trying to rock the stiletto then I might not be so on board but the kitten heal is perfect for a this little tot. She always looks so cute in red and this little green dog purse is fierce!

    I love the all black outfit with an accessory coat that makes the whole outfit pop! Also, her coat is coordinated with her Elmo doll; very nice!! Way to work it! And again, the heels are just so hot and happening!!Source URL: http://suricruises.blogspot.com/2011/09/suri-cruise-fashion-02.html
    Visit Suri Cruise for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection